Terms and conditions
Hi, and welcome to our Terms and Condition of use.
This is highly important as is affects your legal rights, so please read them carefully.
Ok, lets begin...
Thanks for using Rêvent. By signing up or using Rêvent services, websites, and software applications, or getting access to any content or material that is made available by Rêvent, you are entering a binding contract with Rêvent. You agree to our terms and conditions when you create a user/profile.
In order to use Rêvent you need to be 18 or older, and if you are under 18 you need parent or guardian consent. You also promise that all information used for registration and submitted to Rêvent is true, accurate and complete, and you agree to make sure of this at all times.
2 Changes to the Agreements
Sometimes in our discretion we might occasionally make changes to the agreements. Whenever we make material changes to agreement, we will of course provide you prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances. Either by displaying a prominent notice within the service or by sending you an email. In other words, we will notify you in advance and if you continue to use the services after we have made the changes will constitute your acceptance of the changes. Therefore, you must make sure to read any notice carefully. If you don't want use Rêvent or parts of Rêvent under the new version of the agreement, you have the right to terminate the agreement deactivating your profile or by contacting us through the customer service contact form. Rêvent reserves the right, at its sole direction to modify or replace any of these terms and conditions at any time. Modifications will be effective thirty (30) days following the "Updated" date or such other date of communicated in other notice to you, except changes addressing new functions of the services or which do not impose any additional burdens or obligations on you will be effective immediately.
3 Rights we grant you
The Rêvent services and the content are the property of Rêvent or Rêvent licensors. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make use of Rêvent and access its content. You promise and agree that you are using the content for your own personal, non-commercial, entertainment use and that you will not redistribute or transfer any of the content. The Rêvent applications and the content are licensed, not sold, to you, and Rêvent and its licensors retain ownership of all copies of Rêvent applications and content even after installation on your personal computers, mobile handsets, tablets, and/or other relevant devices.
All Rêvent trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and any other features of the Rêvent brand ("Rêvent Brand Features") are sole property of Rêvent or its licensors. The agreement do not grant you any rights to use Rêvent Brand Features whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
3.1 Our Services
Rêvent provides booking services offering a selection of artist, bands, DJs and access to content. Certain Rêvent services are provided to you free-of-charge. Other Rêvent services will require payment before you can access them. The Rêvent services that may be accessed after payment are currently referred to as "Premium". The Rêvent services that does not require payment is currently referred to as "Free".
4 Rêvent's Role
Rêvent is not the organizer or owner of the events or artists listed. Rêvent provides the services, which allow customers to list their event and artists to list and promote their profile. Because all transactions are between an organizer and its respective customer, Rêvent does not have any obligations whatsoever to follow up on payments which are to be done between the parties.
5 User Content
Rêvent users may post, upload, and/or contribute with content (Which may include information, pictures, music, videos and/or other types of content referred to as user content"). For avoidance of doubt, "User Content" includes any such content posted.
You hereby promise that, with respect to any user content you post on Rêvent, (1) you have the right to post such user content, and (2) such user content, or use by Rêvent as contemplated by the agreement, does not violate the agreement, applicable law, or the intellectual property (including without limitation copyright), publicity, personality, or other rights of others or imply any affiliation with or endorsement of you or your user content by Rêvent or any artist band label, entity or individual without express written consent from such individual or entity.
Rêvent may monitor, review or edit user content but Rêvent has no obligation to. In all cases Rêvent reserves the right to remove or disable access to any user content for any or no reason, including but not limited to, user content that, in Rêvent's direction, violates the agreement. Rêvent can take these actions at any time, without prior notification to you or any third party. Removal or disabling of access to user content shall be at our sole discretion. Rêvent do not promise to remove or disable access to any spesific user content.
Rêvent makes available an online platform or marketplace with related technology for customers/users to book entertainment. Rêvent is not in control of the arranged event. Accordingly, any bookings will be made or accepted at the customer/users own risk.
You hereby understand that you are solely responsible for all user content that you post on Rêvent. Rêvent is not responsible for user content nor do we endorse any opinion contained in any user content.
6 Rights you grant us
You grant us the right (1) to allow Rêvent to use the processor, bandwidth, and storage on your device in order to facilitate the operation of the service, (2) to provide advertising and other information to you, and (3) to allow our business partners to do the same. In any part of the Rêvent platform, the content you view, including its selection and placement, may be influenced by commercial considerations, including its selection and placement, may be influenced by commercial considerations, including agreements with third parties. Some content licensed or provided to Rêvent may contain advertising as part of the part of the content.
You can provide feedback, ideas or suggestions to Rêvent, however, you understand that the Feedback is not confidential and you authorize Rêvent to use that Feedback without restriction and without payment to you.
You hereby grant Rêvent a non-exclusive, transferable sub-licensable, royalty-free, for a term equal to the duration of the agreement, irrevocable, fully paid, worldwide license to use, reproduce, make available the public (e.g. perform or display), publish, translate, modify, create derivative works from, and distribute any of your user content in connection with the service through any medium, even if is alone or in combination with other content or materials, by any means and in any manner, method or technology, whether now known or hereafter created. Aside from the rights specifically granted herein, you retain ownership of all right, including intellectual property rights, in the user content. Where applicable and permitted under applicable law, you also agree to waive any "moral rights" or under applicable law, such as your right to identified as the author of any user content, including feedback.
7 User Guidelines
Rêvent respects intellectual property and we expect the same from you. Therefore, we have established a few ground rules for you to follow when using Rêvent to make sure that Rêvent is enjoyable for everyone.
The following is not permitted for any reason whatsoever.:
- Copying, redistributing, "ripping", transferring, performing or displaying to the public, broadcasting, or making available to the public any part of Rêvent or the Content, or otherwise making any use of the Rêvent or the content which is not expressly permitted under the agreement or applicable law or which otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) at Rêvent or the content or any part of it.
- Using Rêvent to import or copy any local files you do not have the legal right to import or copy in this way.
- Transferring copies cached content from an authorized device to any other device via any means.
- Reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying or create derivative works based on the Rêvent, content or any part thereof unless permitted by applicable law.
- Circumventing any technology used by Rêvent, its licensors, or any third party.
- Selling, renting, sublicensing or leasing of any part of Rêvent or the content.
- Circumventing any territorial restrictions applied by Rêvent or it licensors.
- Artificially increasing play count or otherwise manipulating Rêvent by using a script or other automated processes.
- Removing or altering any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property notices contained on or provide through Rêvent (including for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of the ownership or source of any content);
- Providing your password to any other person or using any other person's username and passwords
- "crawling" the Rêvent Service or otherwise using any automated means (including bots, scrapers, and spiders) to collect information from Rêvent.
- Selling a user account, or otherwise accepting any compensation, financial or otherwise, to influence the name of an account or playlist or the content included on an account or playlist.
Please respect Rêvent, the owners of the content, and the other users of Rêvent. Do not engage in any activity, post any user content, or register and/or use a username, which is or includes material that:
- Is offensive, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, or obscene.
- Is illegal, or intended to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind, including but not limited to violations of intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or proprietary rights of Rêvent or a third party.
- Includes your password or purposely includes any other users password or purposely includes personal data of third parties or its intended to solicit such personal data.
- Includes malicious content such as malware, Trojan horses, or viruses, or otherwise interferes with any user's access.
- Is intended to or does harass or bully other user.
- Impersonates or misrepresents your affiliation with another user, person, or entity, or is otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive or misleading.
- Uses automated means to artificially promote content.
- Involves the transmission of the unsolicited mass mailings or other forms o spam ("spam"), junk, mail, chain letters, or similar, including through the Rêvent inbox.
- Involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by Rêvent.
- Links to, references, or otherwise promotes commercial products or services except as expressly authorized by Rêvent.
- Interferes with or in any way disrupts Rêvent, tampers with, breaches, or attempts to probe, scan, or test for vulnerabilities in the service or Rêvent's computer systems, network, usage rules, or any of Rêvent's security components, authentication measures or any other protection measures applicable to the service, the content or any part thereof.
- Conflicts with the agreement, as determined by Rêvent.
You hereby understand that posting such user content may result in immediate termination or suspension of your Rêvent account. In addition, Rêvent can reclaim your username for any reason.
Your password protects your user account, and therefore you are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and secure. You hereby agree that you are responsible for all use of your username and password. In any occasion where your password is lost or stolen, or you think there has been unauthorized access to your account by third parties you must notify us as soon as possible, and also change your password.
8 Service Limitations and Modification
Rêvent will make an effort to keep Rêvent operational at any time. However, technical issues or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. To the extent permissible under applicable law, Rêvent reserves the right, periodically and at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of Rêvent, with or without notice, all without liability to you, except where prohibited by law, for any interruptions, modification, or discontinuation of the Rêvent or any function or feature thereof. You hereby understand, agree, and accept that Rêvent has no obligation to maintain, support, upgrade, or update, or to provide all or any specific content. This section will be enforced to the extent permissible by applicable law. Rêvent and/or the owners of any content may from time to time, remove any such content without notice to the extent permitted by applicable law.
The agreement will continue to apply to you until terminated or canceled by either you or Rêvent. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that the perpetual license granted by you in relation to user content, including Feedback, is irrevocable and will therefore continue after expiry or termination of any of the agreements for any reason. Rêvent may terminate the agreement or suspend your access to Rêvent at any time, in the event of your actual or suspected unauthorized use of Rêvent and/or content, or non-compliance with these terms and conditions. If Rêvent or you decide to terminate the agreement, or if Rêvent suspends your access to Rêvent, you agree that Rêvent shall have no liability or responsibility to you and Rêvent will not refund any amounts that you have already paid, fully permitted under applicable law. This section will be enforced to the extent permissible by applicable law. You may terminate the agreement at any time.